- I don’t need a yogurt maker, just my crockpot that I already own.
- It’s easy and I don’t need a thermometer to check whether the temperature is right or not.
- It’s cheap because all I need is milk and 1/2 cup of store bought yogurt as a yogurt starter.
- It tastes yummy and my kids love it.
- I can use whole milk to fatten up my skinny little baby.
- The yogurt is more runny compared to store bought ones, but my kids don’t mind. They used straws to drink up their yogurt so forget about Danimals drinkable yogurt. We have our homemade ones without all the extra sweeteners and artificial stuff.
- I tried making yogurt using other methods in the past and in my opinion, the crockpot method is lot easier and hassle free.
So, are you interested in making your own yogurt now? If so, here’s the crockpot recipe! Happy yogurt making.