Skip to content

Homemade “Do Not Disturb” Sign

I discovered this on the bathroom door in the kids’ bathroom last night as we were bathing the kids.  It speaks for itself.

matthews_sign.jpg

Posted in Humor, Photos.

13 Responses

1. Fletch says

Extremely funny…could I get one for me?
    Fletch

2. Teri (from Iowa) says

That is too bigfatstinkin’ funny! And BONUS! Really nice penmanship. Suitable for framing? lol

3. Chelita says

That is so darn funny! OH MY GOSH!

4. Billy says

AWESOME.

5. Cindy says

Our funniest note is
    here
    …but that was good for a chuckle. Yours made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing.

It’s been quiet over here! How’s the pregnancy progressing? (Congratulations, by the way!)

Blessings,
    Cindy

6. Michelle says

WOW, you have to save that!

7. Andrew says

Your kids will have some great slide shows later in life.

8. Lisa Nunley says

HILARIOUS. Thank you for the dose of laughter.

9. Lois says

Every time I see that sign, I crack up really hard. Of course Matthew doesn’t understand why I’m laughing. In fact, he asked me the other day but I just don’t know how to respond to him. I’m sure he’ll find it super amusing when he’s older. This is definitely a blackmail material.

10. ellie says

i hate it gross

Continuing the Discussion

1. theMangoTimes » Best Homeschool Business linked to this post on 26 July, 2008

[...] Family. Recently, I was reading on their family website, when I came across this fantastic custom “Do Not Disturb” sign that was designed and created by their son. (Follow the link…prepare to laugh…). [...]

2. Musings of the Dings » Customized Furniture linked to this post on 19 August, 2008

[...] like “Ding Family Creations” is about to expand from signs into [...]

3. Musings of the Dings » Making Math Relevant linked to this post on 16 December, 2008

[...] very relevant in this household and we have plenty of soiled diapers to prove it.  Remember the homemade “Do Not Disturb” sign my child made? Don’t forget the customized furniture as [...]

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

2 × = sixteen